Phobya is giving all you modders the chance to make your case design a reality! All you have to do is design what you consider to be the perfect case for water cooling and upload your designs (pencil, sketch or render - we take anything!) to this thread by 28th November.
The bit-tech community will then vote for their favourite designs over coming months and a with the best designs then going to Phobya early in 2011, who will pick the best.
You have the choice of designing a case based on a mid tower or full tower or a unique design of your own. The following specifications must be considered but aren't mandatory.
* Up to two locations for large radiators (minimum of dual 120mm/140mm)
* 1-2 pump mounting locations
* 4 x 5.25in bays
* 4 x 3.5in Bays
* 1 x PSU mount
* Hole for fill port and external radiators
* Internal mounting for an reservoir as EK Multioption or Phobya Balancer
* Mounting holes in the side for bigger radiators
* Holes for 16mm or 19mm vandal switches (power and reset buttons)
* LED holes for power and HDD lights
* Single up to quad Radiator in top also in the bottom (140mm and 120mm)
* 2 - 3 Pump mounts
* 2 x 5,25" Bay
* 4 x 3.5" HDD Bay with air circulation
* 4 x 2.5" HDD bay with air circulation
* 1 - 3 x PSU mounts
* Holes for fill port and external radiators
* 1 or 2 more places for radiators including a Phobya Xtreme 200
* Minimum 2 x internal mounts for a reservoir such as the EK Multioption or Phobya Balancer
* Mounting holes in the side for bigger radiators such as the Phobya Xtreme NOVA 1080 and the Cape Cora
* holes for 16mm or 19mm vandal switches (power and reset buttons)
* LED holes power and HDD
You should include designs of the bare case and with hardware installed if possible. Other original designs will be accepted but the case must be easy to build. Extra points will be awarded for this and also for regular updates to your designs in this thread.
You must submit your final designs for each stage to firstname.lastname@example.org and in this thread for voting before the deadline for that stage. The deadlines will be clearly posted in the thread for each stage. There's no minimum post count, just register here.
Any questions feel free to ask. Get posting!
Thread @ Bit-Tech