Responder
Shuper' Luu'
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Registado: 16/ago/2010, 20:32
Contacto:

ZOTAC - ZBOX EN760 mini-PCs

Mensagem por Shuper' Luu' »

Imagem
A ZOTAC anunciou hoje os seus novos miniPC da linha ZBOX, os EN760 (versão normal e Plus).

Equipados com um i5 4200U, um dual core com 3MB de cache L2 a operar a 1,6GHz com turbo a 2,6GHz, uma GeFoce GTX 860M (da linha Maxwell) com 2GB GDD5, interface 128-bit e 640 processadores no core (1020MHz para engine e 5000MHz para memórias), os EN760 são a versão actualizada destes ZBOX para a quarta geração de processadores Intel Core i. Graficamente são também equipados com saída HDMI e DVI-I, já na conectividade suportam Wi-Fi por 802.11ac, Bluetooth norma 4.0 e tem duas portas Ethernet 10/100/1000Mbps. De referir também a possibilidade de Ultra HD ou 4K. Os quatro USB 3.0 incluídos são SuperSpeed oferecendo uma velocidade superior à norma USB 3.0 normal.

O visual da caixa permite que o mesmo seja usado tanto na vertical como na horizontal, assim como com ou sem antenas do Wi-Fi. Existe também um apoio VESA que o torna simples de colocar na traseira do monitor.

A diferença entre o modelo normal e o Plus é a memória e disco interno, onde o modelo normal não tem estes componentes. Portanto podemos nós instalar até 16GB em dois módulos 8GB para memória e um disco HDD/SSD de 2,5" e um mSATA SSD, ou optar pelo Plus já com 8GB DDR3 e um HDD de 1TB com 5400rpm.

Imagem

Nota de Imprensa

ZOTAC Ushers in New Era of Gaming with ZBOX EN760 mini-PCs

New ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series combine NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M graphics with 4th Generation Intel Core i5 to create the ultimate gaming mini-PC

HONG KONG – May 27, 2014 –
ZOTAC International, a global innovator and manufacturer of graphics cards, mainboards and mini-PCs, today ushers in a new era of small form factor gaming PCs with the ZBOX EN760 series, the ultimate mini-PC for demanding PC gamers. The new ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series combines the phenomenal visuals of a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M graphics processor with the outstanding processing power of a 4th Generation Intel Core i5 processor to create a mini-PC capable of stunning 1080p gaming.
It’s the perfect time for a high-end gaming mini-PC,
says Carsten Berger, senior director, ZOTAC International.
With a combination of the highly energy-efficient NVIDIA Maxwell GPU architecture and Intel Haswell CPU architecture, we created the ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series mini-PC to deliver a smooth and phenomenal 1080p gaming experience.
An NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M with 640 processor cores and 2GB of GDDR5 video memory is at the heart of the ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series to give it enough graphics power to keep up with much larger gaming PCs. The ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series supports the latest game-changing NVIDIA technologies including GeForce Experience, GeForce ShadowPlay, Adaptive VSync and GameStream.

Imagem

There is plenty of expansion capabilities with the ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series with a 2.5-inch SATA 6.0 Gb/s drive bay, mSATA 6.0 Gb/s slot, two DDR3 SO-DIMM slots and four SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports. Intel Smart Response Technology enables the ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series to accelerate the performance of traditional hard disk drives with an mSATA SSD up to 64GB for the perfect blend of lightning-fast SSD responsiveness with the large storage capacity of an HDD.

It’s time to play with the ZOTAC ZBOX EN760 series mini-PC!

Fonte: Kuoda PR
Imagem
Responder

Voltar para “Hardware”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 5 visitantes