- Shuper' Luu'
- Founder & CEO
- Mensagens: 3747
- Registado: 16/ago/2010, 20:32
- Localização: Póvoa de Varzim
Os novos Tundra 02/03 são dissipadores AIO com um visual não só inovador como pequenas novidades em termos térmicos e de fluxo que prometem uma transferência até 40% melhor sobre os radiadores normais.
Com um esquema visual muito promissor, num design cuidado e elegante, será que vingará?
Nota de Imprensa
The Tundra TD02/TD03 is SilverStone’s first all-in-one liquid cooler and is a breakthrough in a market segment filled with similar-looking products. Its unique full alloy water-block is constructed with copper base and aluminum body for better durability compared to plastic-built competitions. The block also has a patented design that eliminates screws in its construction to provide excellent cooling performance and integration of mounting bracket for easy installation. The radiator has another patented design that utilizes brazing fins similar to those used in top air coolers for increased heat transfer efficiency by up to 40% over traditional radiators. With it fully assembled, factory filled and sealed, the TD02/TD03 can be used immediately with no need to refill. For those looking to finally have a unique all-in-one liquid cooler that is durable and well constructed, the TD02/TD03 is definitely it.
• Easy installation with aluminum clips and steel back-plate
• Maintenance free, no refill required
• Dual auto adjustable 120mm PWM fans included
• Durable full alloy water-block for improved reliability
• Patented brazing fins radiator increase cooling efficiency by 40%
• Socket LGA775/115X/1366/2011/AM2/AM3/FM1/FM2
Fonte: SilverStone PR
Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante