Responder
Illysis
Level 80 Knight Spammer!
Registado: 07/set/2010, 15:46
Contacto:

[ Concurso ] Phobya Water-cooled Case Design Competition

Mensagem por Illysis »

Eu vou participar ! :D
Phobya is giving all you modders the chance to make your case design a reality! All you have to do is design what you consider to be the perfect case for water cooling and upload your designs (pencil, sketch or render - we take anything!) to this thread by 28th November.

The bit-tech community will then vote for their favourite designs over coming months and a with the best designs then going to Phobya early in 2011, who will pick the best.

[youtube][/youtube]

You have the choice of designing a case based on a mid tower or full tower or a unique design of your own. The following specifications must be considered but aren't mandatory.

Midi-sized tower

* Up to two locations for large radiators (minimum of dual 120mm/140mm)
* 1-2 pump mounting locations
* 4 x 5.25in bays
* 4 x 3.5in Bays
* 1 x PSU mount
* Hole for fill port and external radiators
* Internal mounting for an reservoir as EK Multioption or Phobya Balancer
* Mounting holes in the side for bigger radiators
* Holes for 16mm or 19mm vandal switches (power and reset buttons)
* LED holes for power and HDD lights

Full tower

* Single up to quad Radiator in top also in the bottom (140mm and 120mm)
* 2 - 3 Pump mounts
* 2 x 5,25" Bay
* 4 x 3.5" HDD Bay with air circulation
* 4 x 2.5" HDD bay with air circulation
* 1 - 3 x PSU mounts
* Holes for fill port and external radiators
* 1 or 2 more places for radiators including a Phobya Xtreme 200
* Minimum 2 x internal mounts for a reservoir such as the EK Multioption or Phobya Balancer
* Mounting holes in the side for bigger radiators such as the Phobya Xtreme NOVA 1080 and the Cape Cora
* holes for 16mm or 19mm vandal switches (power and reset buttons)
* LED holes power and HDD

You should include designs of the bare case and with hardware installed if possible. Other original designs will be accepted but the case must be easy to build. Extra points will be awarded for this and also for regular updates to your designs in this thread.

You must submit your final designs for each stage to modding@bit-tech.net and in this thread for voting before the deadline for that stage. The deadlines will be clearly posted in the thread for each stage. There's no minimum post count, just register here.

Any questions feel free to ask. Get posting!
Thread @ Bit-Tech
Imagem
Shuper' Luu'
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Registado: 16/ago/2010, 20:32
Contacto:

Re: [ Concurso ] Phobya Water-cooled Case Design Competition

Mensagem por Shuper' Luu' »

Este não escapa haha :twisted: ;)

:D
Imagem
Shuper' Luu'
Contacto:

Já ando a preparar a minha caixa para este concurso ;)

Vai ser interessante ver todos os resultados :D
Imagem
Illysis
Level 80 Knight Spammer!
Contacto:

Mensagem por Illysis »

Então como vai isso ? :P esta sexta-feira posto a minha caixa ;)
Imagem
Shuper' Luu'
Contacto:

LabregoO Escreveu:Então como vai isso ? :P esta sexta-feira posto a minha caixa ;)
Vai bem :D

Eu devo postar por essa altura também por lá e aqui ;) Só não percebi é uma coisa, aquilo basta postar lá ou tenho de enviar para algum e-mail especial? Tenho desenhado e nem li tudo :lol:
Imagem
Illysis
Level 80 Knight Spammer!
Contacto:

Mensagem por Illysis »

Shuper' Luu' Escreveu:
LabregoO Escreveu:Então como vai isso ? :P esta sexta-feira posto a minha caixa ;)
Vai bem :D

Eu devo postar por essa altura também por lá e aqui ;) Só não percebi é uma coisa, aquilo basta postar lá ou tenho de enviar para algum e-mail especial? Tenho desenhado e nem li tudo :lol:
You must submit your final designs for each stage to modding@bit-tech.net and in this thread for voting before the deadline for that stage. The deadlines will be clearly posted in the thread for each stage. There's no minimum post count, just register here.
Nas duas ;)
Imagem
Illysis
Level 80 Knight Spammer!
Contacto:

Mensagem por Illysis »

Está feito , mas primeiro , quero ouvir o vosso feedback ;)

Overview :
Imagem

Front & Side :
Imagem Imagem

Open Side :

Imagem

Isto será para a 1ª fase ;) que acham ?

P.S : Não dá para ver , mas em cima tem uma toolbox , umas quantas USBs e botões & jacks ;)
Imagem
Shuper' Luu'
Contacto:

Curti mesmo muito :D

Gostei de ser assim seccionada, mesmo com aqueles rebordos ;) tás de parabéns :D
Eu mal digitalize posto aqui o meu :D e depois na Bit :P
Imagem
Shuper' Luu'
Contacto:

O conteúdo importa muito :D daí que concorri mesmo com o limite do esboço pedido, fiz a mão rápido, a escala, usando lápis, compasso e régua :D demorei mais a pensar nos pormenores, esforçar o meu cérebro a não se habituar a testar se cabe apenas durante a modelação ;) :D

Seguiu assim o email :D
Here comes mine :D

"Opinion coming: I really try not to use Solidworks, or them i will finish having a render ready, but i really want to try do it stage by stage ;) because if everyone render, the contest don't will be apelative from now till february, i think..."

Imagem

The desing is quite simple, i try to use a layout i was trying construct inside my head:
Use RADs almost (in line with) back the board. So that way right side have at least 8 fan holes, making it compatible with both 460/480 Rad with 140/120mm fan. Using standoff from the board tray it makes possible fresh air in both RADs

So, case support:
# 2 x DVD drives
# 8 x HDD 2,5" with front 120mm fan
# 1 x 3,5" for having USB or Card Reader
# 5 x HDD 3,5" side by side with front 120mm fan
# 2 x PSU on back/top
# 2 x Phobya Extreme 200 bottom
# 2 x Pump, in a L back the Board Tray
# 2 x Phobya Balance 150
# 2 x Fillport on front/top of case (in the sketch there not in the right place, forget that position, they are to be use on the 45º Front Top zone)
# 1 CPU back acess
# Cable for board management
# Holes on Tray to see the minimum tubes, each pump are directly horizontal to CPU or GPUs
# 2 460 or 480 RAD back the board tray. The holes for power are manage in a Acrylic piece do to each board if wanted, so can be use 3mm sleeving and have the best result
# HDD Cage have a push pull fan system. The second fan helps too in hide the sata and power cables
# In the place of normal 80mm next to I/O Shield it have 2 holes, so a Phobya 1080 can be use in the Right Side, using standoffs.
# A large area back tray can be helpfull to hide and manage all cables using plastic cable clips
# Each HDD cage group can be swap from place and fan.
# Air from 460/480 Right Side RADs go out be a top exaust cut, so they never go near other components
# Both PSU pull air from outside, one from each side of case

Removing the cage for 2,5", removing the front PX200 and put up the 3,5" cage, you can use 2 more 240mm RADs using previous 3,5" fan like a air duct.
If remove the back PX200 in previous config, you can use a new 460/480 RAD + 240mm RAD on bottom, and still have the others 2 on Back of Board Tray.

Final dimension are: 265*655*620(H) yeah huge but can fit 3 480*60mm + a 240mm and a Phobya 1080 If needed :D

Sorry for my bad english,
Thaks for the opportunity :D
Imagem
Raiden
-- Perma Ban --
Registado: 23/ago/2010, 16:06

Mensagem por Raiden »

Pah gostei das 2 caixas , embora a do labrego me pareça o projecto Bishmarck numa 800 d , pah shuper esta poreiro , acho que podes ai mudar umas cenas para meter 3 psu ou asim anyway se nao ganhar construimos esa caixa :D

Da lhe ai forte no design dela :D
"Tive de escolher informatica ou mulheres.. ainda nao me decidi, sou péssimo em ambos" hahaha :D
Responder

Voltar para “Lan's e Eventos”

Quem está ligado:

Utilizadores neste fórum: Nenhum utilizador registado e 1 visitante